WE ARE THE E-2 VISA FRANCHISE SPECIALISTS
We Match E-2 Visa Applicants with Successful Franchises
Watch Our E-2 Video or Scroll Down for More.....
The United States of America E-2 Visa program allows residents of 80 treaty countries to reside in the USA through business ownership. Benefits of the E-2 include the ability to renew the visa every 2-5 years (depending on country of origin) for an indefinite period of time and maintain US residency as long as the business is operating profitably.
Additionally spouses and dependents of the investor are eligible to enter the USA under the E-2 and may apply for US work authorization. While there is no set minimum investment to qualify for this program investors should be prepared to provide a minimum of $100,000 USD. towards their business investment. The business must not be considered "marginal" and should provide jobs for US workers.
The Franchise.city E-2 Franchise program matches prospective E-2 Visa applicants with well known American Franchise Companies.
Although the ownership of a franchise is not a prerequisite for eligibility, nor does it guarantee entry into the USA, investors increase the chances of having their application looked upon favorably by US officials by partnering with a successful and high profile franchise.
Investing in a well known, established franchise brand offers a number of benefits over starting a business. Immigration Officials will be familiar with a national franchise brand, unlike a business with little or no history. Additionally by partnering with a franchise, E-2 Investors are able to readily able to provide officials with required documentation such as full and complete business plans, operational manuals and extensive histories of success.
BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN A FRANCHISE FOR THE E2 VISA.
- A Nationally recognized franchise brand is likely to be perceived favorably by immigration officials over an unknown business.
- By investing in a franchise you have the ability to immediately provide immigration officials with much of the required E2 paperwork such as business plans, forecasts and operational manuals. Creating this on your own could cost thousands.
- An established franchise will have a higher overall chance of long term success than a start-up business. And as your stay in the USA is completely dependent on your business remaining profitable and employing US workers .....success is critical.
FEATURES OF OUR FRANCHISE MATCHING SERVICE:
- Effective Matching Process We are partnered with hundreds of franchises that qualify for the E2 Visa and have expressed an active interest in working with Foreign Nationals. During an initial consultation with your Franchise.city specialist you will discuss your budget, business background, goals, location of interest and other pertinent details.
Following the call we provide a shortlist of franchises that match your criteria and provide background on each. Once the list has been further refined by you, we then introduce you directly to the franchise to begin the discovery process.
- Cost is Free. There are no fees for our E-2 Visa franchise consulting and your franchise will not cost you more by using our services . If and when the franchise is purchased by you our firm receives a placement fee from the franchisor.
- Legal Specialist Partners Our recommended E-2 visa solicitor partners include ex- Department of Justice specialists ensuring your application, if eligible, will be approved in the shortest time possible with minimal complications. If you prefer you can also work with a legal specialist of your own choosing.
- You do Not Necessarily Have to Buy the Franchise Before Being Approved for the E-2 Visa. This is an often misunderstood step of the E-2 Visa process. While you do not need to actually purchase the business for your visa approval you will need the funds to be allocated to the venture, and provide proof that your funding was legally obtained.
Receive Our E-2 Visa Franchise Guide
Learn More about our E-2 Franchise Program